A practical Aeronautica Militare baseball cap that does not cause any discomfort when worn. On the front, there is an embroidery depicting the brand's symbol - a crowned eagle, as well as the signs "Frecce Tricolori" (translated as "Tricolor Arrows"). This is a flight group of the Italian Air Force that demonstrates aerobatics on Aermacchi MB-339-PAN aircraft. It was founded back in 1961. Based in Rivolto, Udine.
- Natural cotton.
- Dark blue color (BLU NAVY).
- Traditional form with curved visor.
- Adjustable volume of the back fastener.
- Metal buckle with branded engraving.
- Embroidery with brand attributes and "Frecce Tricolori" symbol on the front.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash.
|Подробнее о товаре|
|Color||Dark blue (BLU NAVY)|
|Country of brand registration||Italy|
|Country of origin of goods||China|