Let me know when you get the required option
If the goods remain at the supplier and not taken out of production, we are for you order it. Once the goods arrive to us, we will notify you by e-mail
Doubt in the amount of?
Remove the necessary measurements and send us. Our experts will select for you the right size for this product. The recommendations we will send to your email.
Men's clothing sizes (top)
Take your clothes that fit you perfectly.2
Measure from the tip of the sleeve to the middle as shown.3
Measure your bust in the same way. Check the results (in centimeters) with the data in the table
The dimensions shown are approximate and do not guarantee an exact match.
You can get detailed information about the product:
- by asking questions to operators by phone or by e-mail: +3 8 (068) 76-75-320; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by specifying the question in the comments when placing an order.
The Aeronautica Militare t-shirt design is dedicated to the outstanding bomber SM.79 Sparviero ("sparrow hawk") of the "I-BRUN" version, which was produced by Savoia-Marchetti. Between 1937 and 1939, early examples of this type of aircraft set 26 separate world records. And on January 24, 1938, he made a transatlantic flight (called a "raid" in aviation) along the Rome-Dakar-Rio de Janeiro route, the total distance of which was 9,850 km.
- Cotton fabric.
- Gray color (GRIGIO MELANGE).
- Straight cut.
- Short sleeve.
- Round neck.
- Front print with SM.79 aircraft and a stylized map drawing of the Rome-Dakar-Rio de Janeiro route.
- The model comes complete with special branded packaging, as it is part of the limited exclusive collection "100 Anni" from the brand "Aeronautica Militare", which was created in honor of the 100th anniversary of the Italian Air Force.
- 100% cotton.
- Delicate wash at 30°C inside out.
- 112cm - 82cm - 93cm (Chest - Waist - Hips).
- Height - 180 cm.
- The size in the photo is L.
|Подробнее о товаре|
|Color||Gray (GRIGIO MELANGE)|
|The size of the model in the photo||L|
|The height of the model in the photo||180 cm|
|Model parameters||112cm - 82cm - 93cm (Chest - Waist - Hips)|
|Country of brand registration||Italy|
|Country of origin of goods||Italy|